Changed screen saver, now my EM client won't work and DB repair fault comes up

I changed the background of my desktop and ever since my EM Client will not work. It comes up with the following error message and then it says their is an issue with DB Repair. 

I tried to install the latest EM Client but it still crashes. How can I access my old emails? I am not brilliant with computers so any help is greatly appreciated.

System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): database disk image is malformeddatabase disk image is malformed
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader…ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open()
   at MailClient.Storage.Data.DataStore.GetConnection(String relativeName)
   at DbRepair.CorruptionChecker.CheckCorruption()
   at DbRepair.FormCheck.Check(Object state)

Hello Darren,
I think this issue is not connected to your Screensaver, but your database files have been corrupted.
You will need to start over with a clean database.
Go to C:\Users\ your windows user account \AppData\Roaming and rename or remove your eM Client folder.
Start eM Client.
If you have any database backups go to File>Restore to get your settings and data back.
Otherwise you will need to setup your accounts and activate your license again.

Regards,
Olivia

Hi Olivia,

Thanks for your reply.
So I’ve gone into c: users/ every folder in users and I’ve only found the folder AppData  in a folder called Default.Migrated. When I click on AppData it only shows a folder named   Local. When I click on Local it just says Microsoft / Windows.  There is nothing in any of these folders under c:Users  that identifies eM CLient.

If I click on c:users/program Files (x86) then I have an eM Client folder which I have renamed but I am still experiencing the same problem. I have done a system restore to a date last month and the restore was successful however the eM Client is still crashing. This is the error code:

eM Client (6.0.24928.0)Windows: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0, Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
The following error has occurred:
System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed

It also tells me that eM Client was not closed correctly last time and that several scans have to be performed. When it gets to the first scan Checking for corrupted database , it has a red cross next to it and it stops checking.

At the end of the day I am happy to delete the whole thing and start over but I need to recover the emails that I already have in eM Client. 

Is there any way to do this?
Thanks in advance

Hello Darren,
Appdata is a hidden folder. You either need to view the hidden folders or just replace the %your windows user account% spot in the previous post with your user account name and go to the location directly by pasting it in the File Exploer path.
The folder in Program files is the Installed program, NOT your database. Do not make any changes to that folder.
All you really need to find your database as I mentioned above, however if you have any POP accounts and have not made any backups, you might not recover those messages. If you have IMAP or Exchange accounts, you will be able to synchronize your messages back from the server.

Regards,
Olivia