Change font size / text size to 11

Hello,

I want to change the size of the email text to 11, but the programm dont accept it. I can only select 10 or 12.

But 10 is to small and 12 is to big… How I can change it to 11?

Rgrds,
Mike

Hello,

This is not possible as size 11 is not standard HTML text size and we do not plan to implement it.

regards
Jan

I dont understand why it is not supported. EVERY email client support it :frowning: In my MS Outlook size 11 was standard.

I have found a trick to handle it… but my unfortunately it dont work with the email signature. To bad…

Hello,

to be honest I myself didn’t knew about this workaround. If it works for you and your emails are sent and received without problems (please inform me on this) then I will talk about this with my colleagues.

best regards
Jan

Hello Jan,

With this workaround every new email is with size 11, and it work very well! I can use size 11 without any problems :slight_smile:

But it dont work with my email signatur, so the “Best Regards…” part is to big or to small in every email.

Mike

We will take a look into it.

Hi there, when I try this workaround, the e-mails still open up using Tahoma, 12. the settings screen has been set to 11. I cannot change the font to 11 in the actual e-mail. am I doing something wrong? I have tried this in 5, and 6 beta.

Hello,

can I ask what settings have you used to show emails in 11? Also are those emails in plain text or in html format?

font in inbox emails is supposed to be changed in Tools - Settings - Mail - Read.
font for emails to compose is supposed to be changed in Tools - Settings - Mail - compose.

with regards
Jan

John, this fixed it for me. I was accidentally trying to change it under read, as opposed to compose. when I went to change it under compose, it worked. thanks again!

you are much welcome :slight_smile:

Hello George,

did you take a look on it? I have the same problem.

Do you have any ideas why there is not possibility to save signature which has font size 11?

I use Calibri font, size 11 for email comunication in eM client without problems but is is impossible to get the same size of font for signature.

Hello Lukas,
the signatures in version 6 of eM Client can unfortunately only use the standard HTML sizes, which are all even numbers.
We implemented a workaround for version 7, but fixing this issue in v6 is not possible.
Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Olivia

Dear Olivia,

we consider to buy EM Client for our employees (approx. 150) but while testing version 6, we see some crucial imperfections. Unless those imperfections remain, EM Client is our second option for email application.

Regarding to the signature, big handicap is as well visibility of table boarders during email creation and invisible boarders in sent emails. Our marketing department says, it is not possible to see differently the email which our customers get.

PS: Could you please briefly mention when is the expectation to release version 7?

Regards,
Lukas.

Hello Lukas,
version 7 fixes many of the problems that could not be fixed in v6 - to see if version 7 will be the right fit for you, I suggest trying out the public BETA version.
I cannot unfortunately say anything about the release date yet, but I believe that if you contact the Sales department directly about this they will gladly assist you - [email protected] (with a purchase of 150 licenses you’d need to get in touch with them anyway :slight_smile: ).

Regards,
Olivia