Certain Emails Blank

Hello Lazlo,
please try the newest version http://www.emclient.com/dist/v7.0.27894/setup.msi and let me know if it persists.

Regards,
Olivia

I have the same (a similar?) problem in Version 7.0.27943.0

The email (html) is shown in the list but the content is neither visible in preview nor in an opened window. The email is displayed without problems on my iPhone.

emClient gives me the option to unsubscribe from the email (which I do not want to do), maybe this is related to the problem?

I’d be willing to provide futher details or the email itself, if that helps.

I have the exact same problem with blank emails form a small group of people
.  It started about a month or so ago.  I can read them fine on my Android phone, but not on my computer.  Is there a fix?

The exact same problem on version 7.1.31849.0 March 2018…this is obviously an issue that doesn’t have a solution or workaround from emClient?  Have used the program for 3 years without issue, then Feb 26 I started losing email info. The headers come through, but no body. Using a web browser, I can see the full emails on gmail.

eM Client obviously is not downloading the message body. It usually downloads when you click on the email. You can change the way that is done in Menu > Tools > Accounts. Then on the IMAP tab for your account change the off-line options.

Another option because it is something recent, is that maybe the database now has some corruption. In that case you can remove the account from eM Client, then add it again. That will sync a complete copy of what is on the server.