Certain Emails Blank

Already responded to that questionabout the workaround -it did not work. also already provided the version number info a few weeks ago.  None of that info has changed. There has been no new release since then…

Still waiting for a fix for this problem - blank emails - Just amazing how this could continue for me and others with absolutely NO FIX that works.  I will be changing email programs.

Hi Steve,

What version are you using? You can find that out in Help>About.

Regards,
Dave

I am using what I assume is the latest version - 6.0.24928.0

Can you please send the affected emails as .eml files to [email protected]? I’ll look into it and try to provide you with a solution.

Regards,
Dave

Sent you the email.

I’ve also resent the email I sent back in January regarding this problem.

In version 6.023421.0   they displayed properly. Once I upgraded to any version after that they would not display. 

I have just installed v 6.0.24928.0 on a pc just upgraded to Windows 10. I have installed eM Client because WLM 2012 is soon to cease. I have a small number of incoming emails, previously received OK, now being received with the Body a complete blank. All that shows is the sent and to email addresses at the top (header?). The emails are being received on a Yahoo Pop3 account in eM Client. The emails are Newsletters I subscribe to from an online Far East ‘shop’.

Please ignore the above message - I have now switched to a different email client software.

I find it really disturbing that there has been no reply or fix on this issue despite promises that it would be looked into.  Two CSR’s have now promised to look into it and nothing… losing confidence in EMclient

Can you tell me what client you switched to? I’m now considering the same thing…

And 2 months have gone by and still no response… and the problem not even acknowledged!

Hello Mark,
have you tried the new version 7 if it fixes your issue? The Chrome webkit core solves most of the viewing issues.

Regards,
Olivia

I wasn’t using Chrome so that would not apply… Version 7 is a release candidate so based on the number of bugs reported it’s not ready for installation yet…

Have YOU tested version 7 to see if it fixed the issue?

The “Chrome webkit” is the rendering engine in eM Client (it does not relate to Chrome browser), so it does apply.  Version 7 has been released - it is no longer RC, and it has been well tested.

Thanks for the clarification about Chrome webkit…   According to this page https://forum.emclient.com/emclient  it is still an RC… guess they forgot to update that… On the forums there are tons of bugs listed with Version 7.

Before I give them my $20 upgrade fee, I would like to know if the issue is fixed…

I am just a user.  All I can say is I have been using V7 for some time with no issues.

That’s good to hear… thanks

I still have the issue in v.7.0.26687.