CardDav Problems / CardDav Probleme

Hello

I have a problem with my CardDav Server synchronization and the em client. I do this with a Synology NAS 920+.

The following problem.

If I change a contact photo, I will see the following according to logfile:

10:52:37.601|004|

Response:

StatusCode: 403, ReasonPhrase: ‘Forbidden’, Version: 1.1, Content: System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionResponseContent, Headers:

{

If I owe the photo, the upload to server goes immediately without errors.

If I change the same contact on my Android Cellphone and insert the same photo there, it will immediately appear in the em client.

In short, I can’t add contact images in the em client, in the Cellphone already to watch them in the em client.

Is this an em client problem? Or should I look for the error at the Synology disk station?

Hallo,

Ich habe ein Problem mit meiner CardDav Server Synchronisation und dem em Client. Das mache ich mit einer Synology NAS 920+.

Folgendes Problem.

Ändere ich ein Kontaktfoto, so bekomme ich laut Logfile folgendes zu sehen:

10:52:37.601|004|

Response:

StatusCode: 403, ReasonPhrase: ‘Forbidden’, Version: 1.1, Content: System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionResponseContent, Headers:

{

Lasse ich das Foto weg, geht der Upload zu Server sofort ohne Fehler.

Ändere ich denselben Kontakt auf meinem Android Telefon und füge dort dasselbe Foto ein, erscheint dieses auch sofort im em Client.

Kurz gesagt, ich kann keine Kontaktbilder im em Client hinzufügen, im Telefon schon um diese im em Client zusehen.

Ist das ein em Client Problem? Oder sollte ich bei der Diskstation von Synology den Fehler suchen?

Hello again,

What I have noticed in the meantime is that the contact pictures must not be larger than approx. 150KB.

However, I also found that even images with too large resolution lead to this error.

What I don’t think it’s because of the server that these photos can be added from the Android phone without any problems to the contacts, no matter what size or resolution.

Consequently, there must be a limitation in the em client for the contact photos.

Is there any documentation for this?

Hallo nochmals,

Was mir mittlerweile aufgefallen ist, ist das die Kontaktbilder nicht größer sein dürfen als ca. 150KB.

Allerdings habe ich auch festgestellt, dass auch Bilder mit einer zu großen Auflösung zu diesem Fehler führen.

Was ich mittlerweile nicht glaube, das es am Server liegt, den diese Fotos lassen sich vom Android Telefon ohne Probleme zu den Kontakten zufügen, egal welche Größe oder Auflösung.

Folglich muss es eine Beschränkung im em Client geben für die Kontaktfotos.

Gibt es dazu eine Dokumentation?