CardDAV error messages!!!

PLEASE tell me how to stop the constant  [CardDAV] error messages!!! It reads:

[CardDav] Subfolder synchronization for folder “[email protected]” failed with the following error:  Bad Request.  

What the heck is going on?  It is constant and ever present.  I exit the message and it reappears a few minutes later.  I’ve put up with it for a long time thinking that eM Client will fix it with an update.  It hasn’t happened.  Did I install wrong?  It is a bug?  If this can’t be corrected, I’m thinking of deleting the program and moving on.  Hopefully, this is an easy fix.  This is otherwise an awesome email client.

Hi Michael, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you check the exact version number in Help > About? What mail service are you using with eM Client?

Are you using local folders or are you synchronizing your contacts with your mail server?

Thank you,
Paul

Thank you for your response.  I am using version 6.0.21034.0.  I use att.net (yahoo) and gmail for two separate email accounts.  I create folders within eM Client _and _in the internet applications.  The folders seem to synchronize just fine when adding folders and/or moving email to them. In fact, I’m not seeing any malfunctions except for the error notices.  I suppose that I could be naive enough that I’m just not noticing what is not functioning properly.

This error is not related to your mail service, but rather your contacts synchronization, which in some cases may not even be enabled for your account, please update your eM Client to this release, http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21364/setup.msi , and try to disable the contacts synchronization in Tools > Accounts > Your probleamatic account > Contacts, and uncheck the option “Enable service”.

Hope this helps,
Paul

So does this mean that I won’t have contacts available for sync?

Do you have an available cardDAV service on your mail server? E.g. are your contacts now synchronized with eM Client from the server?

Thank you,
Paul

Sorry, but I don’t even know what cardDAV is.  My contacts seem to sync with my gmail account, which is most important.  I do not need the contacts stored on the att/yahoo server.

I believe you don’t have a cardDAV service available for this account, disable the CardDAV service for this account and check if the issue persists.

Thank you,
Paul

Everything seems to be working fine now, except, now synchronization of messages/folders/subfolders is stuck in a loop.  Just keep going from a to z and back to a through z again, never finishes.  This has been going on since you asked me to download the different version. (two hours)

Paul,

I finally got the program running correctly (so far).  I did as you suggested.  Since it was stuck in a synchronizing loop, I uninstalled, re-installed.  Then removed the problem email, exited eM Client, reopened and added the problem email (att/yahoo) as new.  I disabled cardDAV for contacts and calender for that email since I use gmail/google for those apps that sync with my android.  All seems well now.  Thank you.

Hi Michael, glad you were able to find a solution, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul