carddav - egroupware access, double contacts

Hi,
I’m searching a good fat client for our company for our groupware, we use egroupware wich support caldav and groupdav. With KDE Kontact suite I’m happy for Linux clients or use the direct browser access.

But for the most user a good windowsclient would be usefull. The first look on emclient is very good, one problem I got in the addressbook:

I’ve access on my groupdav interface on the groupware for following addressbooks:
webdavs://edgs001/egroupware/groupdav.php/gburck/addressbook
webdavs://edgs001/egroupware/groupdav.php/gburck/addressbook-accounts
webdavs://edgs001/egroupware/groupdav.php/gburck/addressbook-IT
webdavs://edgs001/egroupware/groupdav.php/gburck/addressbook-Standard

So far so good, the emclient  show me the addressbook

But in the ‘Adressbuch Gregor Burck’ I see all content of ‘Adressbuch Standard’ and this is not right. In the personel addressbook I should only see a few own contacts,…

Hope there would be a clue,…

Gregor

Hi Gregor,
can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced, and turn on CalDAV logging for the problematic account?
Save the settings and right click the calendar folder, select Properties > Repair and click on the Repair button.

When you do this can you please go back to the Advanced settings window and click on the “Send Logs” button and send the logs to [email protected]
Also please include a reference link to this forum topic.

Can you also tell us what items(contacts) should not be contained in the address book or which are not included?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul, I try to reproduce the problem in a test enviroment, and now all seem good. In the personal addressbook only my personal Addresses,…

It test it on, thank you for reply,…

Gregor

Thank you for the update, let us know if you come across any other issue or question, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.