Can't send Godaddy domain emails

Using v 6.0.20498.0 on Win 8.1
I cannot get the smtp settings right.  I have tried every combination of ports and security settings.  Receiving pop3 ok, just can’t send.  Attached are screen shots of the error, the current smtp setting, and Godaddy’s info for setting up a client.  What else can I do besides go to a web based email program?

Hi, are you using any firewall/antivirus with mail protection software on your computer or in your network?
Can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced, and turn on SMTP logging for the problematic account?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    When the issue occurs, go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send logs” and send the logs to [email protected]

Thank you, sorry for the inconvenience,
Paul.

I do use Kaspersky AV with the recommended email setting.  The logs are enroute to you now.

Well it doesn’t look like I can send the whole list of logs. Because of the weight maybe?   I’ll see if I can just send the ones from yesterday and today as an attachment.  If you need more than that let me know.

Can you please try disabling the Kaspersky’s email protection for a while and check if that’s causing the issue?

Thank you,
Paul.

Disabled Kaspersky, sent correct (?) logs, restarted computer, and it’s still not sending the Godaddy domain.

Hi again Peggy,
So if I understand this (and your emails) correctly, you were able to send out emails when you turned off Kaspersky?
The logs are located in your local folder > App Data > Roaming > eM Client > Logs (App Data is a hidden folder so unless you’ve already done so, you have to go to View > Shod hidden folders).

Paul.

Yes, Kaspersky email has been disabled and I still can’t send from the godaddy acct.  Logs are all zipped and sent to your email address.

Hi to everyone following this post, this issue has been resolved by incorrect settings of the email account, hope everything works well from now on.

Peggy, let us know if you come across any other issues or questions, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.

I appreciate your help Paul.  I probably would have never seen that unwanted space.

No problem, let us know if you come across any other issues, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.