Cant send emails from eM client

All of a sudden I can not send emails.
SMTP{cannot send message (email recipient not accepted by server)

That means exactly what the error says: the address you are sending to is not accepted by your email provider.

Maybe check you have the correct recipient address, or contact your email provider. It may be that the address is blocked for some reason and they should be able to tell you why.

I have tried with about 5 different emails to different people and still the same message. it juts started happening last night

Are you able to receive messages in eM Client?

For the sending error, if your email provider can’t help you, then you should open a support ticket directly with eM Client.

Yes emails receiving fine

Check that you have your correct full email address in your email settings (Menu > Accounts > General Tab).

I am having this problem with mine now did you get your solved and if so what did you have to do.

I get this error consistently when sending or replying to just two of my addresses (so far). If I switch to MSOutlook (desktop, Windows 10) or use the Spark client on my smartphone, no problems. All go through the same outbound server. My email address in eMClient is full, correct, and accurate.
I receive mail fine, as far as I know.
Solution?

The original poster of this topic provided a screenshot showing an error when the server refused the message because it did not accept the email address of the recipient.

If you are getting the same error, then it means exactly what the server says; it won’t accept one of the recipients. Delete the message from the Local Folder Outbox and try again. If Local Folders aren’t visible, enable them by selecting Menu > Settings > General > General > Show Local Folders.

Other applications will not have access to this message waiting your Local Folder Outbox, so they won’t have the same error.