Can't send and receive very sparatically

I havent been able to send or receive since Sunday. I have tried all of the normal things, modem and router reset, turn pc off and modem reset, ran malware and virus scans etc. Need help. Below is a copy of error messages. It has worked flawlessly until Sunday. 11:33:55 PM at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartSendBlob(Byte[] incoming, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest) 11:33:55 PM at System.Net.Security.SslState.ForceAuthentication(Boolean receiveFirst, Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest) 11:33:55 PM at System.Net.Security.SslState.ProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult lazyResult) 11:33:55 PM at System.Net.Security.SslStream.AuthenticateAsClient(String targetHost, X509CertificateCollection clientCertificates, SslProtocols enabledSslProtocols, Boolean checkCertificateRevocation) 11:33:55 PM at MailClient.Protocols.Smtp.SmtpSendCommand.Connect(WorkerStatus status) 11:33:55 PM — End of inner exception stack trace — 11:33:55 PM at MailClient.Protocols.Smtp.SmtpSendCommand.Connect(WorkerStatus status) 11:33:55 PM at MailClient.Protocols.Smtp.SmtpSendCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status) 11:33:55 PM at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status) 11:33:55 PM [POP3] Connected: To 11:33:57 PM [POP3] Downloading messages: From 11:33:57 PM [POP3] Disconnected: From 11:33:57 PM [POP3] Disconnected: Done

Well, your log above says you connected, downloaded and disconnected!

Yes but all it is doing is downloading randomly and not sending messaging in the outbox. normally get 50+ email a day and only getting 10 this week if that. I can remotely log into my email from ipad and see all of the emails sitting in my account.

What version of eM Client are you using?

Are you certain that you are not receiving all emails?

Have you reviewed the Rules that were set up under Menu?

In other words have you looked into all your eMail Boxes (other than the Inbox) where “missing” emails might actually be located?

In all the time I’ve been running eM Client, I’ve never experienced it downloading only some emails.

Oh!  One other thought:  Perhaps an AntiVirus/Malware Scanner is pre-screening emails, and blocking suspect items?

Version 7.2.36908.0

hh10016 - I have not changed anything since day 1 of downloading eM Client. It has worked flawlessly until this past Monday. I have not changed any settings rules. Yes , I am not a beginner and I have looked in all mailboxes. the Antivirus and Malware I have, have been on this pc since before I got eM Client. 
Again, everything has worked perfect until this past Monday. 

Deactivate your anti-virus/firewall application then try again.

Also check that you are using the correct settings. Go to Menu > Tools > Accounts and make sure that POP3 and SMTP are set to:

POP3 port 995 and Use SSL/TLS on special port (legacy)
SMTP port 587 and Force usage of SSL/TLS

The port/security policy combinations are important.