Just made the move over to em Client. Email works great and I managed to import both contacts and calendar items from Outlook. Main issues I have now are:
- I can’t see any calendar invitations I receive in my Inbox (they’re there in Outlook by not in em Client).
- When drafting a new email, if I select the “To” button to contacts, the Address Book opens up as blank.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I have a similar problem. In my case the mail server is Gmail. Although I could manage to see all my calendars, yesterday I found that:
- Answers to invitations did not arrive to the owners.
- Meetings and events created in eM do not appear in Gmail
- This same meetings “disappeared” from eM on the following day.
- Not all third parties calendars are synced (e.g. Tripit)
In summary, although I like eM very much it is not reliable for someone like me that depends 100% on his agenda.