Can't see all yahoo emails in EM Client

Since importing my Yahoo email which I have used for over 20 years now, I can only see emails from two weeks ago, no more, in the normal view. In yahoo it goes back forever, search also only works in these limited few. No problems with gmail sync… What can I do?

Since importing my Yahoo email which I have used for over 20 years now, I can only see emails from two weeks ago, no more, in the normal view

Could be that when you exported your Yahoo mail before importing into eM Client it didn’t all export past a certain date in time & stopped.

If you use a normal Yahoo IMAP account, I would suggest to just go to “Menu / Accounts” in eM Client and add your Yahoo account via the automatic email wizard at the top rather than importing your Yahoo mail. I’ve personally done that with my own Yahoo account and works fine.

If still only seeing limited mail history in your Yahoo mail account, go online to your Yahoo webmail and see if there is any setting to limit how many messages you can view by default.