Can't retreive POP3 messages with reason: "It was generated ......."

Meet lots of this error prompts when trying sync with mail server. What does this mean? How to avoid this annoying information? Thanks!

8:36:40 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
8:36:41 PM MailExceptions.OperationException: Can’t retreive POP3 message with reason:
8:36:41 PM “It was generated at ‘2012-01-06 11:42:30 AM’ and can be safely removed.”
8:36:41 PM at MailClient.Pop3.Pop3ReceiveCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
8:36:41 PM at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

anyone know the answer to this?

MailExceptions.OperationException: Can’t delete POP3 message with reason:

Anyone?

No one knows the answer to this issue?

I have similar error and…no answer (a part an answer for something else, but nothing resolved).

Hello,
this points to some server-side problems. Could you send us communication logs? We would appreciate that.

Regards,

George WIlson
[email protected]

I wrote in an other post that I have less problems.
Just one problem with one server.
Sorry, where do I find the communication logs ? Are there those in the pop up windows ?

Look at this support as it’s not up to par at all. I have the option to upgrade to pro, but I sit here and think why should I when I don’t know how to fix problems etc when they happen. I did send log files in at one time and was told that something about encryption and that they were sorry, but couldn’t help. What that meant I have no idea.

You guys have a good concept going with this e-mail program, but I believe it’s lacking in support and probably a few other areas. I’m an Entrepreneur and I’m involved in many different areas with one being consulting and I can tell you from a consulting point that if you want to blow this program up big AKA meaning lots of sales you need to make some improvements. The opportunity is out there to grab a lot of new customers, but the competition is going to be difficult when you have people using gmail, hotmail, yahoo etc.

FranceBg: I am sorry for the late response. Communication logs can be found in the Logging window in Settings.

Monte:
I wrote you twice, but you have not answered any of my emails - why? We made some changes in our logging tool so if you want, you can send us Network communication and POP logs again. It will help us greatly to provide a solution in the shortest possible time.

Hi George Wilson.
Do not worry, it is an old problem/message.
It was at the beginning of my knowledge about emClient.
I know a lot now :slight_smile: I had also mails with Petr.
Sorry not to have you given an answer to your emails.
I should have and I should have come here in the forum to say that all my problems are solved, because it seems (to the client Monte for example) that you do not give support.
So, I say again, I don’t have any more problem to use emClient and support does exist, here, by mail or by “ticket”.