Can't receive mail after update

Since installing the most recent update this week, 7.2.36465.0, I can send but not receive mail. My email provider is Frontier. Diagnostics check out fine. I didn’t change the settings on my account. I tried to do a system restore to before the update, but the database was changed and isn’t compatible with the previous version. I’m using POP 3 Port 587. I am receiving emails on my iPhone. Need help please! Have spent hours trying to get it to work. 

Three options I can recommend you try:

1. Port 587 is for SMTP not POP3, but I think maybe you just gave the wrong information. :wink: Change the POP3 port to 995 , and the security policy to Use SSL/TLS on special port (legacy). If the tab is IMAP then it would be port  993 and Use SSL/TLS on special port (legacy)

2. Temporarily disable your anti-virus or firewall application. Sometimes that may be blocking the port, so if you can receive messages with it disabled, then that means you will need to reconfigure it to allow the email application.

3. That service release of eM Client is . . . .  causing some issues though the company would have you believe otherwise. If nothing else helps, then uninstall it making sure NOT to delete your database when prompted, and download and install 7.2.35595 from the Release History.