Can't print emails

I can no longer print emails, since a recent software update, approximately May 7, maybe earlier. I get a brief flash of message that can’t read, and a fw seconds of a processing circle, but no print comes out. There is nothing in the printer queue waiting to print. I have no problem printing from any other software or the internet.

Can you please tell me if you can show print preview?

I can not email or print preview them

Hi Jose, what version of eM Client are you currently using? Do you see any error messages? Can you please give me more information about the issue?

Thank you,
Paul.

Email shows in the lower right corner of Windows 7, but never appears in the actual print queue. The job just disappears. All other programs print fine. There are no error messages. eM version 6.0.22344.0

Hello, are you able to print using Internet Explorer? eM Client is built on top of the .NET framework which makes the application use some the system components such as the printing feature.

Please check if you’re able to print out of IE and that the application is updated to it’s latest available release, if the issue persists, please make sure to let us know.

Regards,

On this particular computer, no printing comes from either eM Client or IE. As far as I can tell, we only recently downloaded eM - if you would like to email [email protected] the latest version (if one exists), we would be happy to install it. The issue continues…
Please let us know what you find.
Thanks!

Hello, if you’re unable to print out of IE, you won’t be able to print out of eM Client either. eM Client is currently built on top of the .NET framework which uses some of the system core (IE) features, please make sure to update your IE to the latest available version and make sure you’re able to print out of IE.

After you do so, you should no longer have issues with the print feature in eM Client either.

Regards,