can't download signature logo or attachment

I use a MS Exchange but some emails are not downloaded correctly. I work with HTML coding and i can’t download a signature logo or sometime attached file too. There is a message “This email will be downloaded when you will be online” but the EM Client is set as Online. When I start EM Client again, sync is working but these emails are not downloaded again. Any tips or solutions?

Hello,
could you please copy the content of Tools>Operations>Log tab here next time this happens?

Regards,
Olivia

hello,
there is nothing special in the LOG, no errors, just sync

Hi,
this issue usually happens, when there is a problem with connecting to the server, so I wanted to check any possible disconnections in the log.
Either way, try making an exception for eM Client in your firwall and antivirus and see if that stabilizes the connection.
If this does not help, we’ll set up more detailed Exchange logs.

Regards,
Olivia

I have the same problem. When I get the mail it’s  downloaded correctly. After I have moved it to a Submap, EM-client can’t download the attachments. When I read the mail online the attachment are there!
I’m using v6.0.24316.0

Greetings,
p. v/d Cruysen

Hi Cruysen,
sorry for the late reply, what email account does this happen on? Is it set up as IMAP/POP/Exchange?
Are there any errors in Tools>Operations>Log when you move the messages? If so, copy the content of the Log in the third tab of the same window.

Regards,
Olivia

This is on Exchange. What i can tell it’s not with every message/attachment.

There is nothing in the failure log or special in the log. I’ve enabled the diagnostics log for ‘Exchange web service’, maybe it will next time.
Can I switch to see the html code of the message? Maybe I can see whats the difference. I Can’t save the message as .eml. 

Best regards,
p v/d Cruysen

Hi Cruysen,
does it happen to specific attachment types then or attachments with certain filesize and larger? Or is it completely random?

You can view the HTML Mail source by right-clicking inside the message and choosing to ‘View Mail Source…’

Regards,
Olivia

I’ve managed to save a .eml file and looked at the attachments. (company logo’s) The logo’s that have a problem are of the type .png, .jpg seems not to have any problems.

With ‘view mail source’ I can see the html code in other mails, but in this one there is the code ‘’!

Regards,
p vd cruysen

Hi Cruysen,
could you send me the EML file to [email protected] with a link to this forum topic in the message so I can check it and get back to you?

Regards,
Olivia

I also have this problem.
It only seemed to start after I changed to the free license version of em client.

Hello Dennis,
what version of eM Client are you currently running? (Help>About section)
Changing the license can not possibly have anything to do with it, as it does not change anything wintin the program.

Regards,
Olivia