Can't dismiss event reminders

Can’t dismiss event reminders !!! The Calendar event remainder cannot be dismissed or snoozed ??? Any Suggestions??? I like eM Client but the issue is too annoying, so if I cannot resolve it than I am considering uninstalling the software…

Hi, do you use Gmail calendar? What eM client version do you use (Help- about) ?

Jan

It is Yahoo calendar. I use the last version of eM Client ( I believe) 6.0.19861.0

Cheers

Can you try right click on your Yahoo calendar folder - properties - repair and click on repair button?

Jan

Thanks for the prompt answer. I have done what you suggested and I will see how it goes…
Cheers

Hi, was it successful?

Jan

Unfortunately not. I have repaired the calendar as you suggested but the issue still exist. It was annoying and I gave up by going back to outlook as a primary option. I really like eM Client better but the issue is present since version 4 (if I am not wrong) and is not fixed yet.
Thanks for your prompt replies.
Cheers
P

Hi, I will need your CalDAV logs, go to tools - settings - advanced, check CalDAV under your account, apply and restart eM Client.
Simulate steps that leads to your issue and after that use “send logs…” to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject.

Then you can turn logging off.

Jan