Can't choose 2nd email from sending dropbox

I have two accounts in eM Client. One is gmail and the other pop3. The pop3 email account does not show up in the drop box for sending emails, so I can never address and send an email from that account. Is this normal for pop3 or is there a way to correct this?

I am not sure how exactly it works but I think that it uses only your default account for sending emails. Try to set your POP3 account as default mail account and inform me of the result. Thank you.

Thanks for your reply, your suggestion made no difference but when making that change I notices that the pop3 account didn’t have a smtp outgoing mail setup. So I had to deleted the account and set up again making sure to have that setting (for which I had to ignore the test results and set the ports manually) and now both accounts show in the dropbox.

Great - I am glad you resolved it :slight_smile:

I have the same issue as below, one of my email accounts is gmail. However I’m not as i.T savvy as Lisa is below. How do I find out what my ports are/ where do I find this info?

Appreciate any help

Thanks
Kate

I have the same issue as below, one of my email accounts is gmail. However I’m not as i.T savvy as Lisa is below. How do I find out what my ports are/ where do I find this info?

Appreciate any help

Thanks
Kate

Hello,

usually you can find these informations on email account provider’s site, for example here you can find this for google: https://support.google.com/mail/troub…

other email providers can have different or same informations, but they all should have these on their support site.

manual setup in eM Client is done by Tools - Accounts - New account - Mail - Other.

regards
Jan