Can't attach files

I have been using em Client and have had no problems until about 3 days ago I suddenly could not attach files to my emails.  When I click the attachment button the program locks up. I have to close and restart. 

Hi Derick,
is there any error or crash message that pops up? Could you screenshot the issue? What version of eM Client are you running?

Best regards,
Olivia

It appears this issue is related to a corrupt user account.  I have created a new one and fixed the attachment issue and  other issues where I wasn’t able to save or open files in other programs. But now it has reappeared. So at this point I am not sure if emClient is really the problem. I am still trouble shooting and running malware/virus scans. Any suggestions would be appreciated.    

Hi Derick,
I’d like to help but I’ll need more information about the issue. Is there any error or crash message that pops up? Could you screenshot the issue? What version of eM Client are you running?

Best regards,
Olivia

I resolved the issue.  The program HP Share-to-web was showing up in the Event Viewer as the culprit.  I didn’t need this program so I deleted it and everything is working perfect. It affected being able to save and open files in other programs and it fixed that as well. 

I’m glad the issue is resolved then, thank you for coming back and clarifying it :slight_smile:

Regards,
Olivia