Can't accept or open calendar invites from one person only.

One person sends me calendar requests and I get an iMIP error stating “the calendar doesn’t contain a timezone ‘Floating’ referenced from its components”. This has randomly started and only affects invites sent by this one person. I have updated my emClient to the latest available version and closed/re-opened the program and still have the same result. Help?

Hi Peter, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check for the exact version number in Help > About? What mail service are you using with eM Client?

Can you please make a screenshot of the error when it occurs?

Thank you,
Paul

The current version is 6.0.21040.0 and below is a screen shot of the error that I am getting. Thank you.

http://gyazo.com/08ba7ea6bd74deba963385cb031b3a36

Hi Peter, unfortunately I’m unable to display the screenshot uploaded to the link you’ve submitted, can you please try to upload the screenshot here on the forum?

Also try to install this update and check if the issue persists, http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21372/setup.msi .

Thank you,
Paul

Thanks for your reply. There are several resources still supporting XP. Fact, many government offices still use XP. However it would be good to at least, with all the XP’s still out there, on the alert to an update MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR XP or SUITABLE FOR ONLY Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8. Then maybe there would not be as many dissapointments as I’m sure will happen. Thanks for a great program. I sing it’s praises. ":-Dx  jack.

Will install the update and post results. Attached is the error screenshot.

Hi Jack, thank you for your support, the application is still officially compatible with the system and it’s no problem to install, however some system components are outdated and are unable to work with some of the latest features and fixes for eM Client.

Unfortunately this comes hand to hand with the discontinued support.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul