Can't accept meeting requests

I can see new calendar invitation under “Invitation”, click “Accept”, the invitation disappears for 1 second and appears again and then I need to “Accept” again and the invitation does get delete from "Invitations.

Hi, could you tell me what calendar account and what eM client’s version do you use?

Jan

6.0.19714, using it with Google apps.

What service for calendar synchronization do you use and are you able to see those events accepted on server?

Jan

I’m using Google Apps for calendar as well and I can see them accepted on the server. The thing is that when I click “Accept” the emclient does not send out any accept mail.

Hello,

I will need your GData logs, go to tools - settings - advanced, check GData under your account, apply and restart eM Client.

Simulate steps that leads to your issue and after that send logs… to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject.

then you can turn logging off.

regards
Jan

Was this ever fixed? Gmail calendar meeting requests does not work in em Client for me. Laters version. Thanks

Hello Michael, Gmail or specifically the Google Calendar requests are being handled by the mail server automatically, that means whenever you add a meeting request to your calendar, The server can recognise that a meeting/calendar item was added and will send out the request on the behalf of the server.

Incoming invitations should then showup in the sidebar under “Invitations”.

What exactly are you having issues with?

Regards,

Hey Paul,
I’m having a similar issue… whenever I create a meeting request and the invitee accepts the meeting… I do not receive an email notifying this…
Please help!

Did you get an answer to this? I have the samme problem. I know two people have accepted my meeting request but I haven’t been notified!?

Hello Flemming,
unfortunately email confirmations are generated by the mail server, so it is most likely because your recipients’ mail servers do not generate these.
Do these attendees show up as accepted/attending in the event overview?

Regards,
Olivia

Sorry - problem solved. I had forgotten that I use one e-mail account (my own domain) and gmail for calendar. The confirmation mails of course ended in my gmail that I only use for calendar and contacts!
I’ve now made a filter on my gmail that forwards the confirmations to my normal mail.