Cannot send or receive emails.

3:32:57 PM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing message flags: For folder [email protected]/Inbox
3:32:57 PM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing message flags: Done
3:32:59 PM [email protected] [IMAP]  Copying messages
3:32:59 PM [email protected] [IMAP]  Copying messages: Done
3:32:59 PM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing message flags: For folder [email protected]/Inbox
3:33:00 PM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing message flags: Done
3:33:00 PM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing message flags: For folder [email protected]/Inbox
3:33:01 PM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing message flags: Done
3:33:02 PM [email protected] [IMAP]  Copying messages
3:33:02 PM [email protected] [IMAP]  Copying messages: Done
3:33:02 PM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing message flags: For folder [email protected]/Inbox
3:33:03 PM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing message flags: Done
3:33:04 PM [email protected] [IMAP]  Copying messages
3:33:04 PM [email protected] [IMAP]  Copying messages: Done
3:33:04 PM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing message flags: For folder [email protected]/Inbox
3:33:04 PM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing message flags: Done
3:33:05 PM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing message flags: For folder [email protected]/Inbox
3:33:05 PM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing message flags: Done
3:33:08 PM [email protected] [IMAP]  Copying messages
3:33:08 PM [email protected] [IMAP]  Copying messages: Done
3:33:08 PM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing message flags: For folder [email protected]/Inbox
3:33:08 PM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing message flags: Done
3:33:11 PM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Junk E-mail
3:33:12 PM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing message flags: For folder [email protected]/Junk E-mail
3:33:30 PM [email protected] [IMAP]  MailClient.Accounts.ConnectionException:
3:33:30 PM (Connection terminated)
3:33:30 PM    at MailClient.Protocols.Imap.ConnectionPoolEntry.SelectFolder(Folder value, Boolean force)
3:33:30 PM    at MailClient.Protocols.Imap.ConnectionPool.AcquireConnection(Folder mailFolder, Boolean idle, Boolean forStore)
3:33:30 PM    at MailClient.Protocols.Imap.ConnectionContext…ctor(ImapAccount account, Folder folder, Boolean forStore)
3:33:30 PM    at MailClient.Protocols.Imap.Synchronizer.FolderInfo.CreateConnectionContext()
3:33:30 PM    at MailClient.Protocols.Imap.Synchronizer.SynchronizeMessagesCommand.ExecuteInternal(WorkerStatus status)
3:33:30 PM    at MailClient.Protocols.Imap.Synchronizer.ImapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
3:33:30 PM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
3:33:30 PM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing message flags: Done
3:38:39 PM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Inbox
3:38:41 PM [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing messages: Done

I’m trying to get a screen shot of the imap settings…

It is the [email protected] that doesn’t seem to work now.  If I try the same settings for both accounts then I get the error message with both accounts after the circle goes around and around.  I have to reboot several times a day.  Right now I can get messages from [email protected] with these settings:
Use SSL/TLS
SMTP 25
IMAP 143
Again, if I use these settings for both accounts, I don’t get mail from either.  I get the error message for both and then have to cntro/alt/delete to get out of emclient and then have to reboot my pc in order to ever get back into emclient.

Hello Lynda,

According to the information by your provider (https://www.timewarnercable.com/en/support/faqs/faqs-internet/e-mailacco/incoming-outgoing-server-ad…), Incoming Server IMAP port should be 143. This port is usually used with the ‘Use SSL/TLS if available’ option. You can also check the SMTP settings on the webpage. Also, if you haven’t tried it yet, please see if turning off your antivirus/firewall has any effect and if it does, add eM Client to exceptions.

Regards,
Maurice

Hi Maurice.  Thank you for you ongoing support.  I use the free AVG antivirus.  I have looked and looked and cannot find anywhere to add eMClient to exceptions.  It does not seem to make any difference anyway when I turn my antivirus off.  Also, I am unable to change the IMAP port to 143 with the “Use SSL/TLS if available” option.  It keeps locking up my computer if I try to change it to that.  I have to reboot to get back in my email and it has the original unchanged setting of IMAP port 993 with the “Use SSL/TLS on special port legacy”.

my me EM Client aplication 

hello
My EM CLient Aplication Could’t received mail, how solution ?
thank you
Anas

Muh nas, can you be a little more specific? Do you get any errors, if so what are they?

Who is your email provider?

my email [email protected]

Without the error or who your email provider is, it is difficult to find a solution. Do you have the correct settings for your email server? Is the username and password correct?

If you are still having the problem, maybe open a ticket through Pro Support. https://support.emclient.com

I am sure they can assist you further.

I cannot send or receive email any more. I checked the pop and smtp settings and they are correct for netzero.  Any suggestions? Below are the 2 errors I received. 

-ERR POP access disabled

• Unexpected End of Stream

In GMail settings through the web interface there is an option to enable/disable POP3.

Does Netzero have the same option?