Cannot Receive

Install Software 2weels ago all working fine ( until 3 days ago) pop3 stopped working smtp ok.

Any thoughts??

Hi Kevin, sorry to see this, however can you please be a bit more specific, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact version number in Help > About?

What mail service are you using with eM Client that you’re having issues with?

Are you seeing any errors while trying to synchronize the account?

Thank you,
Paul

Hi Paul,

>>Using Version  6.0.21372.0

>>Mail service is through a hosting service that is attached  to Bigpond  pop.sdds.net.au

>>No errors that I can see.

Yesterday I restored the computer to an earlier date and when it started again eM Client did a self check and corrected items it then worked ok.

Started computer today and did a win 8.1 64 update

eM Client again would not download ( Cannot find incoming mail server)

Restarted Computer and again self check performed by eM Client al is working OK.

Kind Regards

Kevin

Hi again Kevin, sorry but got a bit lost in your last reply, are you able to synchronize the messages now using eM Client, or where is the “cannot find incoming mail server” shown, can you please make a screenshot of this error next time it occurs?

However, I’m afraid that if you were able to synchronize the items prior to the Windows update this might be a system issue rather than the application issue.

Thank you,
Paul