Cannot Launch eM Client

The eM Client (free version)  desktop launch icon on my daughter’s laptop has disappeared. As a result she cannot get onto her emails other than by logging in on her email providers website.   Can someone please suggest what she has to do to enable her to get back into eM Client. She can get into the otherwise hidden eM Client files and has a note of her activation code.  Thanks  

To recreate the shortcut, open Windows Explorer and go to C:\Program Files (x86)\eM Client. Right-click on the MailClient.exe file then choose Send To > Desktop (create shortcut).

If for some reason the application has been uninstalled, you can download it again from https://www.emclient.com/release-history

Gary,  Thank you very much for your speedy and helpful reply.   My daughter lives about 200 miles from me so I have to  use TeamViewer to work on her laptop which means  I don’t have access all the time.   When I was investigating the loss of the eM Client launch icon I saw eM client in Program files but I do not remember seeing any Program (x86)  Folder.   Maybe I overlooked it.
When I next  have remote control of her laptop I will do as you suggest and report back.