Cannot copy/paste an image when replying a mail

Hi Sir,

When replying a mail, if I copy and paste an image from the mail content, nothing is pasted, see a video below :

I do have a paid version before, issued the same issue with VIP support but the problem haven’t been solved till the expiration of my account, I would like to know if there is any progress on this, thanks.

I am using version 8.2.1706 (ff33fb0)

As long as you have your message window in HTML mode, then that would mean the picture is not being copied 100% into the OS clipboard before pasting it again into eM Client.

So click in the message body and then click, “Menu / Message / Format / HTML”

If that is already on HTML, then for a test, when you copy the email picture “before pasting it again into eM Client message window”, copy and paste it first into a paint program, and then copy and paste that back into eM Client message body.

If that then works, you need to clear your OS clipboard as it would mean it’s corrupted in someway and needs resetting / clearing.

So click in the message body and then click, “Menu / Message / Format / HTML”

It is already on HTML

If that is already on HTML, then for a test, when you copy the email picture “before pasting it again into eM Client message window”, copy and paste it first into a paint program, and then copy and paste that back into eM Client message body.

I copy from eM Client and then try to paste onto Windows build-in Paint program, but found nothing can be pasted, see the video as below. Seems the picture does not go to clipboard when I press copy in eM client, any suggestion ?

Seems the picture does not go to clipboard when I press copy in eM client, any suggestion ?

Ok that is strange the image is not copying to the clipboard from your email message reply window. Does this happen with any email image ?

Yes, any image in the reply window.

I was about to start a thread on this too. It seems images inside an email are not treated properly on copy/paste. If I right click copy an image, it never makes it into my clipboard. This happens only from within edit mode. From preview, or in a not reply state it works as expected. Note the image in an HTML edit state lacks the normal right click option of “copy image to clipboard” present in preview/open email mode.

Thanks for reply, so how to have the right to "copy image to clipboard” in HTML edit mode ? Please let me know if you have any update, thanks.