Cannot connect to 1and1 mailxchange

I have tried everything with no luck.  My existing outlook client connects no problem…

https://help.1and1.com/e-mail-c37589/mailxchange-c85093/getting-started-c85137/setup-mailxchange-on-…

Hi David, can you please comment on what exactly are you having issues with? Are you trying to setup an existing account in eM Client?
What version of eM Client are you currently using? Are you seeing any errors from the application? What mail service are you using?

Thank you,
Paul.

Em Mail simply will not connect to 1and1’s mailxchange server.  I am attempting to use the current version of Em Mail, it is not erroring other than it will not connect, and we are trying to connect to 1and1.com’s MailXChange server.   If you want, we can even set up an emmail account on our domain at 1and1 for you to test against…

Hi again David, if you could setup a test account for us that would be great, if possible, can you send me an email with the credentials to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic?
Also how did you setup the account, did you use the automatic setup? Can you send me the exact version number from Help > About and possibly create a screenshot of your account setup from Tools > Accounts > Your account?

Thank you,
Paul.