Cannot click the OK button when creating a new mail

Can’t click the OK button when creating new emails and modifying some settings,you must place the mouse on the top of the OK or Cancel button in a specific position to click,otherwise, the mouse will be stretched and cannot be clicked,I need to click many times to add mail contacts.It’s very inconvenient!
2021-05-12 214650

Can you screenshot where you are having this issue and paste it in this thread.

2021-05-12 214650
I need to keep clicking the OK button in different positions to do it occasionally.

What version of eM Client are you using, and are you using Windows or Mac.

Sorry i just saw the message,my eM Client version is 8.2.1237(b402cf3),I use windows 10 professional 20H2.

Ok. I cannot replicate that issue on the same version or later versions of EMC for Windows. Sounds like you might possibly have some sort of corrupted installation.

I would suggest firstly make a backup of eM Client via “Menu / Backup”. Then uninstall eM Client and “Dont delete the database” when asked on uninstall. Then download the latest version from https://www.emclient.com/release-history and reinstall the program.

If still not fixed, then suggest to test your mouse (on another mouse port) or try with another mouse.