Cannot access email

I have just update my licence but I am unable to access my email at all. As soon as I log onto eM Client a message comes up saying:

eM Client has been unable to contact contact update and licence server for 14 days. To be able to continue using thsi product please ensure that the vendors server is accessible from your network.
Last attempt resulted in the following error:
Unable to contact the remote server
This application will now quit.

I use the program alot as its amazing and it has all my contacts etc on which I do not want to loose. As well as email regarding funding I need for some training i want to do, so very concerned that I am not able to access anything.

As written at ticket 3289 at our official support system, eM Client needs to contact our licensing server minimally once per two weeks.
Please check whether the domain www.emclient.com and licensing.emclient.com
is reachable from your computer. Please check your antivirus and firewall
settings. I would recommend to temporarily disable firewall and/or antivirus
software and try to run eM client.

Hi - Have tried all the above and still no joy. PLEASE HELP i desperate need to access all the info in my inbox as its to do with my training and funding as well as my late mother’s estate which is being dealt with in another country.

Do you think if I buy the program that would sort it out???

We tried to answer the issue at support.emclient.com:
“eM Client needs to contact our licensing server minimally once per two weeks.
Please check whether the domain www.emclient.com and licensing.emclient.com
is reachable from your computer. Please check your antivirus and firewall
settings. I would recommend to temporarily disable firewall and/or antivirus
software and try to run eM client.”
and
“there may be other reason why eM Client is not able to connect to a licensing server.
Do you use a proxy for accessing web? eM Client supports only transparent (with no password)
types of proxies for accessing web pages. If it is the case please don’t use this kind of proxy
with eM Client.”

Did you try that and please answer the questions?