Cancel .ics import

Hi there,

I am using eM Client as a mail client in my company. Our mail server is based on Zimbra.
One of my colleague sent his calendar as an .ics file. I wanted to open it in eM Client, however I didn’t pay attention to the fact that it got imported automatically in my own calendar. Now, several events i’m not even concerned by are in my calendar and, on top of that, an error message appears each time I open eM Client.

So here is my question : is it possible to cancel an .ics import? Or do I have to delete all the events one by one?

Thank you

Unfortunately it’s not possible to un-import already imported events, what error are you receiving?
If you switch to agenda view you can see a list of events and you can select all the events you want to delete, but yes you have to do this manually.

Thank you,
Paul.

First of all, thank you for your reply.

The error is in french, but if I translate it, it would something like :

The element xxxxxx failed to be sent

The element hasn’t been sent to the CalDav server. It returned the error : Conflict (Conflict)
What do you want to do?

• Send later
  • Skip the sending
  • Delete the element

Do you think that the issue depends on Zimbra rather than eM Client? By the way, the mail account is configured with IMAP.

Well, first of all, if you need to delete most (or all) of the imported events, try to delete them first and if the error persists, right click the calendar folder the events are in and select Properties > Repair and click on the Repair button…

Let me know if that helped,
Paul.