Can you archive a selection of eMails, for example all of 2011

NULL

No, it is not possible at the moment. You can only archive messages older than selected number of days.

Thanks; how do I archive eMails older than say 365 days?

Open eM Client - Tools - Settings - Mail - Automatic Archiving and fill in 365 days to the corresponding field.

Within Settings I do not appear to have a mail setting. I am using version 4.0.15145.

Help!!

This feature is implemented in the version 5. It is not released officially, but you can download a beta version, see below:

https://discourse.emclient.com/emclient/to…

If I load beta version 5 and don’t like it can I go back to the previous verson?

If you backup your database before you install the newer version you will be able to go back and run eM Client with the current database in the future.

Database location:
C:\Users%Current User%\AppData\Roaming\eM Client (Vista/Win7)
C:\Documents and Settings%Current User%\Application Data\eM Client (XP

To backup should I simply rename the data file with “file name” & backup.

Could you confirm the name of the file to be backed up.

Thanks for your help.

I have upgraded to beta 5 but have now lost the display of my main google calendar. Any thoughts?

I am sorry for the delayed reply.
Does the problem still persist? What version are you using? Did you try the Repair button in the Google calendar folder properties?

I took a guess as to which files to back up and, as said in my latest question upgraded to Beta 5.

Calendar repair button did not work originally, but after trying a number of things finally retrieved the connection to my main diary.

Yes I understood it, but I would like to know the exact version number (e.g. 5.0.16685).

Version 5.0.16754.0

Thank you.