Can eM client automatically put all invites I receive into my calendar?

Can eM client automatically put all invites I receive into my calendar?

Hi Sascha, unfortunately eM Client can not auto accept your incoming invitations, however if you’re using a Google calendar account you should be able to setup auto-accept invitations on the calendar settings in your web calendar application.

Hope this helps,
Paul

Thanks Paul, We don’t use Google (Gmail online) as our email is hosted by a private hosting company so that we have our own vanity email addresses. We also use iCloud for our calendar scheduling so that we can access our calendar on mobile devices. The reason I am trialing eM client is that you have excellent iCloud calendar integration which allows us to default the primary calendar for accepting calendar invitations to the iCloud calendar, which Outlook does not allow us to do.

It would be great if eM Client automatically recognised ics or calendar invitation attachments in emails so that it can automatically schedule the meeting in the default calendar. This would ensure that if the email was missed, the meeting would still show up on our calendar. We still double check all meetings on the calendar before we have them as sometimes the meetings are subject to change without notice.

Hi again Sascha, thank you for the suggestion and your feedback regarding calendar sheduling, we’ll consider improving this feature for future releases of eM Client, however currently it is not possible to auto accept calendar invites without a smart scheduling feature enabled calendar such as Google Calendar.

Regards,
Paul