Calendars

I work in a small office and have to schedule events daily. We each have our own calendars, but what is scheduled needs to show up on all calendars. I have been starting in my calendar then inviting everyone, which has worked but then shows up in the calendars multi times. I have also tried opening up a new event and in the calendar drop down menu, I have selected another calendared, (it shows mine and one other) when I do this it will disappear from my calendar but appear in the person I added (can only at one person)

How do I put in an appointment and have it show in all calendars? Without showing multiple times?

Hello,

please can I ask if you have shared calendars? And what calendar provider do you use (standalone or connected to some email service)?

regards
Jan

Yes we have shared calendars through eM client. Hopefully I answered the questions. I

have you written your whole answer? It seems like it has been cut in a half…

anyway I need to know what service provider do you use (gmail, hotmail, yahoo etc…)

regards
Jan

Sorry. We use Google eM Client for email and calendars. This is my first time using this program so I am not sure if I am answering your question correctly.
Thanks for your help.
Christian.

Hello,

now I am without ideas, can you please post here screenshot of your issue? It might help to resolve this much faster.

regards
Jan

I think this one can be deleted - no knowledge gained… It is my understanding that eM Client it “your” program so it would not be called Google eM Client(?)  So I am guessing he uses eM Client for google email (gmail?) and (google?) calendars. also, please hyperlink “calendar provider” so that we can get a full definition of this. I am still in the demo period and I was under the impression that the calendar was provided by eM Client (locally within your program) - now, it is appearing that there is no functionality locally and that we are just synching with “something else” - is this correct? Thank you.

Seems like a lot of the support on these pages if for google users. Are there more issues with Google or just more users? I am searching  for yahoo support pages, I tried using “-Google” in the search parameter and the first one mentions Google lol. Does yahoo have less problems or less users? Thank you again, Eric.

Hi Eric, I suppose it’s less users for Yahoo, what are you having issues with?

Thank you,
Paul.