Calendars on & off improvement

I’ve got 3 levels of calendar … Internet calendars, Holidays and Local Folders. These 3 groups each contain a few calendars.

The first thing to say is that a few times, most (all but 1 probably) have suddenly become unticked and I don’t know why. So I have to tick each of them individually again, so their events appear. Perhaps this is a feature ? Or is it a bug ??

My main point is that, it would be a good idea to have a tick box at group level so that I don’t need to tick each individually … but still allow individuals to be ticked / unticked. This is how the old, but excellent, Calimanjaro works

The calendars shouldn’t normally become deselected. Did this happen after an upgrade of the program ?

My main point is that, it would be a good idea to have a tick box at group level so that I don’t need to tick each individually

You can select all the calendar items at once go, by first “Clicking on the word Calendar” under your acct and (not the checkbox on the left), and then "Hold down the “Shift button” and (while holding the shift button), “Click the last name” under your Acct Calendar or Acct Calendars if you wanted to select multiple Calendar items.

I was probably creating an event when they became unticked, so I had probably clicked on 1 calendar before creating that event.

However, your description of the method for ticking or unticking all, simply reinforces my suggestion that it could be improved

Hi,
you can see my feature request for a personnalizzed group-calendar-checkbox here :