calendar updates

I use Google Cal with EMClient and it works well. However when I get an update to an event eMClient doesn’t process it. It will say it has but when you look in Google the event has not changed or moved. Is there a work around/fix for this? 

Hi Matt, what version of eM Client are you currently using?
Do you receive an update proposal which you confirm and the event is not updated or what is the exact procedure?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi, 60201540

I get an updated invite - but at the top is says “You have been sent an invitation or update to following schedule items, but no processing is necessary.”

This leads me to believe I don’t need to do anything and the update would happen automatically?

However, nothing updates in the Cal. So my Google cal ends up incorrect.

Thanks for the quick reply

Hi again Matt, what about the online Google calendar, can you see the update there?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul,

Nope, it’s not processed in eMClient so doesn’t change the eMClient version/cal and doesn’t come through to the online Google Cal.

Cheers,

Can you go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on GData logging for the account?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    When the issue occurs go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send Logs” and send the logs to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience,
Paul