Calendar times wrong

I just installed emclient on my new computer. When I downloaded the info from Google Calendar the times are all messed up. When I open an event in the box the correct time is listed but on the calendar itself it is listed 3 hours earlier. Help!

Hi Brigitte, can you check what version of eM Client are you currently using under Help > About, and make a screenshot of the issue?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hello! I am using version 6. I just tried to upload the screen shot it didn’t work.

Oh okay - the screen shot did work. the first one is the calendar second one is the event. hope you can help!

Hi again Brigitte, what timezone are you located in? Can you please check for the exact version number in Help > About?
Are you sure you have a correct timezone setup on your server (google calendar), can you try to check if you have the right timezone setup in your Google account’s settings?

Thank you,
Paul.

Thank you - I realized that the timezone on my computer was wrong after all and that solved it!

Hi again Brigitte, I’m glad you were able to resolve the issue, please let us know if you come across any other issues or questions, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.