Calendar, Tasks and Contacts all blank

When I click on either my calendar, tasks or contacts all I get is a message saying; This folder contains no items and no operation can be performed. I know my contacts are still there somewhere as when I start typing them into the To bar of a new email, it autofills them. This is a nightmare as I have all my deadlines in my tasks. Thanks

Hello, it seems like there’s no account setup for Tasks in eM Client or in case you were using Local folders, not enabled at the moment (in Tools > Settings > General > Show local folders).

Otherwise if you can see your folders listed below each of the main view items, you need to open the selected folder by clicking on it, selecting just Tasks, would not open up a folder and if all folders were collapsed this message should be shown.

Regards,

I’m not sure if you’re experiencing what I did when I started using eM Client, but I had a similar problem. Then I discovered that it’s not enough to check the box next to your account name in Calendars, Contacts and Tasks - you have to click on the name itself to make the content appear. I felt a complete fool!

Hi.

Thanks for the advice. The problem seems to have corrected itself. Have been using eM Client for months now with no issue but it’s good to know I can get answers should another problem arise.

Hello again, glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across this or any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Regards,