calendar sync problems with new update

Hello,
After the most recent em update, Calendar sync-ing is not working as well as it used to.
I link my google calendar on my android phone with my em calendar (on laptop), and when i input new entries on my phone (google) calendar, it won’t sync automatically on my eM client on my laptop. i would have to refresh on both my phone and eM client manually for entries to appear. 
Help…

You could check that you have enabled synchronization in Menu > Tools > Settings > General > Synchronization.

But there are two other issues here also that affect pulling new or changed events from the Google Calendar. One is that eM Client will ignore Google Calendar sync requests less that 15 minutes apart. So if you have set your sync interval to 5 minutes, the calendar will still only sync every 15 minutes. The other is a know issue in eM Client but does not affect all Google users. Most of the related conversations listed to the right, and many not listed, deal with this. There were many workarounds, including restarting the application, or deselecting then reselecting the calendar. 

Thank you for the quick reply. 
Let me clarify, my calendars were sync-ing just fine until recently. all my sync settings were done right as you describe above. nothing had changed in my settings. the new eM update seem to have caused the problem.

Good to know Suhail. The update has been out for a few weeks now, so maybe we will be seeing a few more of the same issue.

You can always go back to the previous version if that was working for you. Close and uninstall eM Client. Your data will not be affected. Then download and install the previous working version from http://www.emclient.com/release-history