Calendar Reminders

1.  Calendar Reminders are coming in duplicate even though they are only in one calendar. 

2.  Also, when dismissing a Calendar Reminder, it does not go away.  It continues to come into the reminder list - numerous times!! 

3.  When a Calendar Reminder is dismissed, an email is generated back to the organizer saying that I have accepted the event.  I am trying to dismiss the event from reminding me. 

4.  If an organizer updates an event with an end date and sends it to me; the end date is not recognized.  The event will not end on my calendar.

Hi, what version of eM client are you using? What mail service are you using?
Can you maybe make a screenshot of the issue?

Thank you,
Paul.

eM Version:  6.0.20154.0; Jim is using eM Client, I am using Outlook 2007.  What do you mean by mail service?  Where can I send screenshots?

So only “Jim” is having issues with the reminders? Mail service is for example gmail, your provider, any company/website that you’re using for your mail address.

You can post them here if you don’t mind.

Thank you,
Paul.

When Jim (eM) dismisses an event, it continues to show up repeatedly in the Reminders.  When I (Outlook) dismiss an event, it goes away.  When Jim dismisses an event or accepts an event, it sends an email to me over and over.

How do I post a screen shot?

You can post a screenshot by clicking the camera button, while replying, upload the picture to the post.
Also what version of eM Client are you using?

Thank you,
Paul.

eM Version:  6.0.20154.0. What camera button?  Print screen?  I have a document saved with screen shot.

Ok, can you please send me the document to [email protected]?

Thank you,
Paul.