Calendar on Android App

I am using emclient on my phone as android app as well as my computers. I don’t see the calendar on my phone app - just emails. Is there a way to see my calendar on my phone android app.

Thanks

The current eM CIient Beta Android & iOS apps only has mail in the first release stage.

Calendar and Contacts etc are slated “for the second stage”. No eta currently on that yet.

So just keep an eye out on the eM CIient blog page for updates on that when its available.

Also keep checking for app updates on the Android Playstore or Testflght if you use an Apple device.

And yet in V10.0 at Settings/Preferences / Show on startup “Calendar” is shown as chosen.

Can you screenshot where you see that, as I don’t see that in the latest Droid or iOS mobile app.

Calendar is really not present in mobile app. We have to focus on the first official release (email only) and then we’ll add calendar. Calendar option in Show on startup was just a temporary glitch.

1 Like

I have a problem with mobile app : I have added a new e-mail account on mobile app, but i didn’t found it on desktop app.

Adding a new email account on the mobile app “doesn’t automatically add the same account to the desktop app”. You still have to manually add the account on the desktop to match.

The mobile app can import the desktop accounts, tags and settings etc via Import QR code, but not Vice Versa. So you still have to manually add in all your accounts into the desktop to sync the same.

Ok thanks.
So I can added manually the account in desktop and it automatically sync with the mobile app. Is it right ?

@sogesim

So I can added manually the account in desktop and it automatically sync with the mobile app. Is it right

Yes if you add in a IMAP, Exchange, Office 365 or ICloud account on your mobile app and desktop app, then yes they will both automatically sync the same email, calendar, contacts, tasks etc.

However if you add in a POP account to the mob app and desktop app, then you will only receive the same email in the Inbox. Nothing else will sync.

So depends on the type of account you add in.

Ok understood.

thanks a lot for your supply.