Calendar Location form

Hi there,

is it just me, who is always entering the location, the place to be, inadvertently in “Attendants” (right field-name? i just know the german field-name “Teilnehmer”).

This happens mainly because the location-field is at the lowest end of the form, under the event’s description.
The description-field is often not used, so fields below are not in focus.
For me, it would be helpful if the location-field would be on top of the description, and the confusion will end…
What do you think about it?

I remember old versions of Outlook i used, where one could change any aspect of any form (some kind of exaggeration), but who wants outlook…

Best regards
frank

I think it is an interesting idea, but permanently changing the order would probably be a problem for me because I regularly use Participants and seldom use Location. :wink:

Hi Gary, thank you for your thoughts. Participants and Locations should not be confused, i use them both regularly. The order Participants, Location, Description should be fine. Location is essential as this controls google maps navigation at given time.

I somehow got the idea that you wanted to switch the position of Location and Participants. Sorry about that.

But I see what you mean. Yes, having them all grouped above Description would work for me, so you have my vote. Actually, now that I think about it a bit more, it certainly is more logical that way.