Calendar items stuck in limbo

I have a bunch of calendar items I tried moving from one calendar to a Google Calendar… well now everything is stuck in limbo because Google won’t accept events if the “sender” is not the Google account. I have now lost access to that old account so these events are still sitting in limbo with no way to access them. Is there some waqy I can access these events to put them in another calendar? I know they’re in limbo because they always try to sync to Google with a failure every time eM Client starts. Please help!

Try manually clicking Refresh to force the sync to see if your moved calendar items then appear in the Google Calendar. After you click Refresh click the dropdown on the right of Refresh and click “Show Operations” to see what’s happening. Could be they are just taking time to get there.

If nothing is synching, then click the “Log” tab and see if there is any obvious error messages, and if there is errors paste them in this thread and we might then be able to see why they are not syncing.

I have now lost access to that old account so these events are still sitting in limbo with no way to access them. Is there some waqy I can access these events to put them in another calendar?

As long as the original calendar account is still active then the calendar items should eventually appear in your Google calendar account.

If the originating calendar account is now deactivated “then reactivate it” and “then click Refresh” to resume the calendar sync process.