Calendar Event Appears as Invite and doesn't sync with Google

Hi All,

I’m having a problem with Calendar Events that maybe you can help me with. Occasionally, when I create an event in eM Client, and invite an attendee, when I come back the event that I created now shows as an invitation in my eM Client. So, can’t edit it or update it. For some reason, this event doesn’t sync to Google Calendar, so doesn’t appear anywhere else than in eM Client.

I’m using version 6.0.20617.0.

While I can’t reproduce it every time, the steps I’m following are:

• Create a new Event in eM Client using an account linked to Google
  • On the Scheduling Tab, add an attendee
  • Save

When I check back later, the event opens as an Invitation instead of an Event I can change. Also, when I look in Google Calendar, the event isn’t there.

I’ll try to pay more attention to when this happens and will post more detail as it appears. Unfortunately, right now I’m not finding any factor to link the cases where this happens.

Thanks for your help.

• Blaise

Hi Blaise, can you please install more recent release of the application (http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.20773/setup.msi) and check if the issue persists?

Thank you,
Paul.

Thanks Paul. I’ve updated, and will let you know if I see it again.

Hi, are you still having issues with this? If so please let me know.
If not let us know if you come across any other issues or questions, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for following up. I haven’t seen this happen again yet. That said, the issue was somewhat infrequent and I hadn’t figured out how to reproduce it. If I do run across it again, I’ll let you know, but for now I seem to be all set.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Blaise

Great, glad it helped, if you come across this or any other issue or question, please let us know, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.