Calendar entries from .ics invitations are off by +1 hour

When accepting .ics invitations using eM Client the meetings show on my eM calendar +1 hour from when it should.  I’m using iCloud for my calendar and the meetings are off by +1 there as well, but have the correct schedule on my iPhone.  When I accept these invitations from my iPhone, the meetings are scheduled properly on iPhone, iCloud, and eM Client.

Note that I’ve performed the repair solution as described in other reports, but the issue persists.

Hi Jim, what version of eM Client are you currently using?
If I understand this correctly you’re having an issue with the iCloud account?

Are you seeing any errors from the application?

Thank you,
Paul.

Thanks for the quick response Paul.  I’m using 6.0.20648.0.

Hi Jim, did I match the problem in previous post? Not completely sure if I understand the issue…
Are you seeing any errors?

Can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on IMAP and CalDAV logging for the problematic account?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    When it occurs, go back to the advanced setting window and click on “send logs” and send the logs to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.

This is a similar but different issue.  This only occurs for ics invitations.  I receive no errors, but I will log as you requested.

Hi again, please enable the logging and possibly export the event to the .ics file and send this file to me attached with the logs as well.

Thank you,
Paul.

Will do.  It appears that this is only occurring for meeting invitations from a specific person.  I’ll send the info once I get another request from them.

Ok, thank you, please don’t forget to include the exported .ics file.
But this suggests the issue might be caused on the sender’s side.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul,

Just encountered the issue and sent logs.

Thanks,

Jim

Hi Jim, thank you for the received logs, but please send me the exported .ics event as well, just as I mentioned above.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul,  I just sent it.

Paul, this is was from a GoToMeeting and I thought I may have had another issue previously (but not confirmed) related to a GoToMeeting invitation.