Calendar doesnt sync with owncloud

There is no Error in the Log but no Data in the calendar.

Hi Schmidt, if you’re having issues with caldav synchronization, please make absolutely sure you have the calendar account setup correctly, disable any security elements that may be blocking the connection between the client and the server.

If no errors are shown, please make absolutely sure this isn’t a server side temporary issue either.

Thank you,
Paul

Hello,

I don’t have any issues with owncloud 8

Wich URL do you use?
I use

https://example.com/owncloud/remote.php/caldav/calendars/USERNAME/CALENDARNAME/

Thats the Link you can find here:

Ciao,
Joachim

Hallo Paul, thank you for the quick reply, its all OK. There was just the local Calender shown.
The Server is mine.

Hi Schmidt, glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul

Hi Paul, very kind your Support. by the way, how can i use my htm template?

Hi again, you can setup your HTML template in Tools > Settings > Mail > Templates and signatures, and setup a default template for either new messages, replies or forwards.

If you want to manually create a new message from the template click on New > Mail > Your template in the toolbar.

Hope this helps,
Paul

Hi Paul, i`ve got already a htm.file which i want to use… I found only the setup. How can i import the htm.file?  Many Thanks…

It is unfortunately not possible to import the html file into your signatures, you have to copy the source code of the html file and insert the html code into a newly created template.

Create new template, right click the text area and select insert > html.

Hope this helps,
Paul

Hi Paul.  Very good!!! It works.  Thanks a lot.
Frank

Glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul