Calendar displays nothing, whether imported (from Yahoo) or added via eM Client

How do I sync with my Yahoo calendar? I went through the initial setup process and eM Client correctly imported my mail and contacts, but the calendar tab just displays an otherwise blank area with the text, “This folder contains no items and no operation can be performed.” It shows no calendar, and even when I use the “new” tab to create something, it won’t even show that. I’ve scanned the FAQ, but didn’t see anything especially similar to this particular issue. Any thoughts?

Hi, do you see your yahoo account there? Could you make screenshot of your leftside panel with opened calendar and your Yahoo account?

Jan

I have the same problem. Any idea on the fix?

Hi, are you receiving the same error message, or in fact any error message at all?
What version of eM Client are you using?

Thank you,
Paul.

Same error message: “This folder contains no items and no operation can be performed.” eM v6.0. thanks.

Hi again, can you tell me the exact version number of your application? You can find it in Help > About.

Thank you,
Paul.

I will occasionally have a pop-up window reading, “Password required” and "Server says ‘invalid username/password’ and requesting my user name and password. This happens whether I’m in mail or calendar, but it doesn’t appear to have any direct connection to the calendar issue, which displays nothing but the standard options on the left side of the screen and only the message “This folder contains no items and no operations can be performed” on the rest of the screen.

Version 6.0.20154.0

ok. it’s working now. I had one of my friends send me a calendar invite and it forced eM to download and display the calendar.

Hi, I’m glad to hear it works for you, let us know if the issue occurs again…

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi, can you maybe try the steps Tim suggested below? Let someone invite you to a calendar meeting and let the invite force eM client to synchronize…it could help.

We’re sometimes having compatibility issues with Yahoo so the password required window should not be connected to this issue.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.