Calendar appointments deleting if accepted too quickly

If we accept a calendar appointment (CalDav from Zimbra) from the email before the appointment has yet sync’d onto our calendar emClient deletes it from the server. So the process is:

If before accepting the appointment we go to the emClient calendar tab and refresh to see the awaiting appointment this does not happen. It seems that it is accepting before it has sync’d the appointment down and that is causing the incorrect delete.

Hope you can help as this could cause lost appointments without any errors.

Hi, what version of eM client are you currently using?
Can you please go to Tools > Settings  > Advanced and turn on CalDav logging for the account?

1. Save the settings
  2. restart the application
  3. replicate the issue
    When the appointment is removed again while you have the logging on, please go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send logs” and send the logs to [email protected].

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul,

The version is 6.0.20320.0

My colleague Dylan is sending over the logs now. We added three appointments in total as the first one (subject: Testing morning 1) worked (I think emClient sync’d the calendar before we got to the mail to approve the appointment) but the second two (subjects: Testing 123 and Testing 456) had the bug and got removed as soon as they where approved.

Let me know if you need us to do anything more to help you track this down.

Kind regards, Andy

Hi Andy, I’ve responded to your colleague’s email, sorry for the belated reply…
We’re working on a fix for this issue at the moment, but it might take some time until it’s released and implemented.

Hope you can manage to use the current settings and that it’s not causing too much trouble at the moment.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.