CalDAV sync error too large or too small for an Int32

Hi,
I encounter an error since this morning after not using my computer since 2 weeks.
here is the error message :

[CalDAV / CardDAV]Erreur de synchronisation du dossier CalDAV : System.OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.
at System.Number.ThrowOverflowOrFormatException(ParsingStatus status, TypeCode type)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(ReadOnlySpan1 value, NumberStyles styles, NumberFormatInfo info) at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value) at MailClient.VObject.CalendarReader.StringToDuration(String value) at MailClient.VObject.CalendarReader.LoadDurationValues(String encodedValue) at MailClient.VObject.CalendarReader.LoadValues(ValueType type, Encoding encoding, Nullable1 separator)
at MailClient.VObject.CalendarReader.LoadProperty(String line)
at MailClient.VObject.CalendarReader.LoadFromReader(Calendar calendar)
at MailClient.VObject.CalendarReader.LoadCalendar(Calendar calendar)
at MailClient.VObject.Calendar…ctor(TextReader reader)
at MailClient.Protocols.CalDav.Synchronizer.SynchronizeItemsCommand.CreateCalDavItem(Stream payloadStream, Encoding encoding, Uri uri, String eTag)
at MailClient.Protocols.CalDav.Synchronizer.SynchronizeItemsCommand.CreateCalDavItem(ResponseItem item, Uri responseUri)
at MailClient.Protocols.CalDav.Synchronizer.SynchronizeItemsCommand.DownloadItemsMultiget(IList1 uris, Boolean calDav) at MailClient.Protocols.CalDav.Synchronizer.SynchronizeItemsCommand.ProcessItems(Dictionary2 items, Boolean deltaSyncReport)
at MailClient.Protocols.CalDav.Synchronizer.SynchronizeItemsCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)

is somebody can help me : I tried to delete and recreate profile, uninstall completely (with revo) and reinstall emclient… without success.

Without any answer, I continued to try to resolve it. So I tried to install v8.2.1473 and v7.2.35595 to see if the problem could come from an update or something similar, but the same problem appears. I someone has an idea for my problem ?

Since I didn’t had any solution, I switch for thunderbird with TbSync plugin… It works properly without any bug and with the multi-calendar support. Sorry, but bye bye Emclient. I publish it in the case it could help people who could have the same problem…