CalDav share calendar

I have successfully added caldav calendars for our Macserver.  We would now like to share those calendars with other users on the server.  Server is running El Capitan and Server 5.0  All clients are running the most current version of EMClient.  Any help would be great.

Hi Debra,
you should be able to set up sharing if you Right click on your calendar > choose Access Control and here you can add and remove users with access to the Calendar.

Regards,
Olivia

Hi, Olivia.  So I have added a co worker to the access control.  Now how does that co worker “see” my calendar.  Sounds silly, but on the Mac this is very easy.

Hi Debra,
I looked into this and consulted with our developers and this feature is actually not perfected.
For the calendar to be visible in eM Client after you share the access it still needs to be accepted via iCloud’s web interface first.
Sorry for the confusion and inconvenience.

Regards,
Olivia

Sorry for my delayed response.  I was on the road.  Thank you for that info.  We are going to play with things here on our end and see what we can make work.  I think Delegation is the way to go for the PCs and simple share works on any Apple device.

update from long ago. I have added EMClient to a new laptop.  CalDav added fine, but it gives me access control errors when I try and share my calendar.  

Is this something that works better in Ver. 7?

thanks,

Debbie