CalDAV and CardDAV with ownCloud 9 error

Since Updating ownCloud from 8.2.2 to 9.0.1 CardDAV and CalDAV does not work anymore.
OwnCloud changed its DAV addresses to a new format (https://server/remote.php/dav)
But eM Client does not sync.

Environment:
Synology NAS (DSM 6) with owncloud installed. Portforwarding does work.

Syncing with Android Smartphone does work.

Error log of eM Client:
11:24:09 gsc_ocl [CalDAV / CardDAV]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Die zugrunde liegende Verbindung wurde geschlossen: Unerwarteter Fehler beim Senden… —> System.Net.WebException: Die zugrunde liegende Verbindung wurde geschlossen: Unerwarteter Fehler beim Senden… —> System.IO.IOException: Von der Übertragungsverbindung können keine Daten gelesen werden: Eine vorhandene Verbindung wurde vom Remotehost geschlossen. —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Eine vorhandene Verbindung wurde vom Remotehost geschlossen11:24:09    bei System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
11:24:09    bei System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
11:24:09    — Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung —
11:24:09    bei System.Net.TlsStream.EndWrite(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
11:24:09    bei System.Net.PooledStream.EndWrite(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
11:24:09    bei System.Net.ConnectStream.WriteHeadersCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
11:24:09    bei System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
11:24:09    bei System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
11:24:09    bei MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.RequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action`1 logBody)
11:24:09    bei MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
11:24:09    bei MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
11:24:09    bei MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.UpdateOptions(Uri[] baseUris)
11:24:09    bei MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
11:24:09    bei MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

Hello Gabriel,
what version of eM Client are you currently running? (Help>About section)
Can you take a screenshot of the error message as well?

Regards,
Olivia

Hello Olivia,
thanks for your reply.
I will try to translate the error.
“gsc: Connection to gsc failed
Failed to connect to gsc. Perhaps the server is not reachable or the settings are incorrect. Would you like to check the settings?”

regards,
Gabriel

Found the language switch :slight_smile:

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that we’re still trying to figure out the issue with owncloud users, we definitely haven’t forgotten about you! We should have a fix soon.

Regards,
Dave

Hi,

anything new about this problem after 3 months?
Solutions?

Regards,
Gabriel

I’m still waiting for David to give me an answer in another threat for four months now. Guess it will never come. While I appreciate the program is available for free I would rather prefer it to have an error free program,  and I would be happy to pay for it :frowning: