ByDay recurrence error when refreshing primary google calendar

I am new to EmClient (but really impressed by it). The only real issue that I am seeing at the moment is a “ByDay” recerrence error in my primary google calendar that prevents it from being displayed at all.

I am using Windows 7, 32-bit, 4GB installed RAM, EmClient Version 4.0.15145.0

I have move all (I believe) appointments with a recurrence rule out of this calendar into a new one but this has not solved the problem.

Any ideas as I’d love to continue using this software


10:40:09 MailExceptions.OperationException: Synchronizing calendar ‘Home Mail/David Drury/’ failed with an error: The iCalendar recurrence rule is invalid(invalid ByDay component). —> System.FormatException: The iCalendar recurrence rule is invalid(invalid ByDay component).
10:40:09 at MailClient.iCalendar.RecurValue.CacheValue()
10:40:09 at MailClient.iCalendar.Property.CreatePropertyValue(String data, CalendarStreamReader reader, Component component)
10:40:09 at MailClient.iCalendar.Property.LoadProperty(String propertyLine, CalendarStreamReader reader, Component component)
10:40:09 at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.EventConvert.ConvertEvent(Event evnt, IEvent parent)
10:40:09 at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.CalendarSynchronizer.ConvertEvent(Event evnt, EventItem parent, Event[] feedItems)
10:40:09 at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.CalendarSynchronizer.<>c__DisplayClass1a.b__13(Event[] entries2)
10:40:09 at MailClient.Protocols.Common.ItemSynchronizer3.StoreItems[T](Folder folder, T[] newItems, Func2 getItems)
10:40:09 at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.CalendarSynchronizer.StoreEvents(Folder folder, Event[] entries, SynchronizationType type, WorkerStatus status)
10:40:09 at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.CalendarSynchronizer.<>c__DisplayClass24.<>c__DisplayClass2d.b__23(Folder f, Event[] e)
10:40:09 at MailClient.Protocols.Common.ItemSynchronizer3.Synchronize[T](SynchronizationType synchronizationType, Folder folder, IEnumerable1 items, Object folderVersionId, Func2 getUniqueId, Func3 hasChanged, Func2 isDeleted, Action2 removeItems, Action2 storeItems, Action3 updateItem)
10:40:09 at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.CalendarSynchronizer.<>c__DisplayClass24.b__1c(WorkerStatus status)
10:40:09 at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GenericGapiCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
10:40:09 — End of inner exception stack trace —

I have solved this problem myself. After wading through a log file I found a calendar entry starting 2063 with a ByDay recurrence with no day specified in Google Calendar. Finding a way to remove it took some time but this has now been done and everything is working fine.